Sunday, August 13, 2006

Hey I see one! It's moving really slow and it's blinking!

Paul (apod) and Giancarlo (Atlas) came over last night to check out the meteor shower. After getting gelayed a few times we went out to my dock at around 11 30. After 5 or 10 minutes we saw one and decided we could get a better (and more comfortabe) view on my roof. We were on the roof from about 11:50-1:30 and then again at 2:00-2:15. We saw a total of I think 26. Atlas posted the exact times and directions of them. Maybe I'll add them later.
In non-meteor shower related news, the moon- bright and annoying as it was- did look...dare I say...beautiful? I was going to take out my dad's telescope and check it out but we ended up not doing that. Maybe next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger NEX said...

I wish I could have been there! =(
The lab today was really awesome though- I didn't even mind being that close to everyone (normally I get a little...annoyed. I was next to Will, heh heh).
See ya in class tomorrow, if you check this. Which you probably don't, but hey.
~NEX

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home